Interproximal trimming by means of sonic tips bisected lengthwise (mesial or distal).
- Tips are gentle on the soft tissue, thus avoiding haemorrhages that might hamper impression taking
- Tips create very fine crown margins, which is an essential condition for well-fitting, durable restorations
- Improved adhesion of the fixing cement thanks to the irregular structure of the crown core
Apart from the Komet sonic handpiece SF1LM, Komet sonic tips can also be used
- In the Scalers made by the co. W&H (Series Proxeo® ZA-55/L/LM/M/LS and Proxeo® ST ZE-55RM/BC, series Synea® ZA-55/L/LM/M or series Alegra® ST ZE-55RM/BC), as well as
- In the SONICflex™ handpiece provided by the company KaVo (Series 2000N/L/X/LX or series 2003N/L/X/LX) or
- In the SIROAIR L of the co. Sirona®